viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

My presentation

1.    How do you felt during your presentation?
I felt quite good; I think that it was because the topic that I choose was easy an interesting and everybody in the group is very friendly.

2.    Were the results of your presentation what you expected?
Yes, everything when according to the plan :D

3.    What do you need to improve?
I know that I have to be more confident in myself and speak louder.

4.    What did you not do before your presentation?
I didn’t practice at all, I know that’s bad, but everything came out alright.

5.    Were you consciously prepared for your presentation
I knew the topic but I needed to practice a bit more.

6.    What do you need to do for your next presentation

Maybe practice in front of the mirror

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario